Rock Eagle 4-H Center
Rock Eagle 4-H Center is located north of Eatonton, Georgia, adjacent to the Oconee National Forest. With nearly 1,500 acres of forested land, including a 110 acre lake, Rock Eagle is a natural meeting site away from everyday life. More info...
Nestled in the pines of the Oconee National Forest, Rock Eagle 4-H Center provides a natural retreat atmosphere for conferences and group meetings. Available for group booking: eight conference buildings, auditorium, fifty four cottages, Natural History Museum, seven open air pavilions, chapel, pools and more! More info...
- Did you know that Rock Eagle can help you with your family gatherings or special occasion meals? Give us a call at 706-484-2384 and we will take some of the work out of entertaining.
- Art @ the Rock applications are now being accepted. Make your plans now to join us for a great show in November.
- Sunday Lunch resumes for Fall 2014 on August 17. Join us and bring a friend for a delicious meal in a beautiful setting! Click here for a complete fall schedule.
- Have you participated in a Georgia 4-H Environmental Education program? We want to hear your story! As part of our celebration for reaching our ONE MILLION participants in 4-H Environmental Education we’re collecting stories about people’s experiences. Whether you’ve come as a student, a teacher, a staff member, a chaperone, or had your child come we’d love to hear from you. Visit our webpage and follow the Share Your Memories link!
- Rock Eagle Environmental Education offers Saturday @ the Rock, Community Programs open to the public! Various programs are offered year round and offer something for everyone. Learn more about the various adult and family programs being offered throughout the year!
Georgia 4-H Summer Camping Program - Georgia 4-H summer camps provide an outdoor summer program unparalleled in the nation. For more information, please contact your local 4-H county agent.
Fall at Rock Eagle is always Spectacular - This was one of the most beautiful Fall seasons at Rock Eagle in several years. Enjoy the beauty with these photos.
Rock Eagle Winter Weather - During the Winter of 2011, rare winter weather left the Rock Eagle 4-H Center
under a beautiful snow blanket. Click here to view additional photos.